Treat your muscles to vortexed coconut pancakes. Our beautifully simple coconut pancakes are the perfect treat to a hard gym session.
Kcal – 182
Fat – 5.5g
Carbs – 26.5g
Protein – 9g
- 1 cup milk of choice (unsweetened almond, or get really ‘coco-nutty’ with some coconut milk!)
- 4 whole free-range eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp honey or a pinch of stevia
- 1 tsp coconut oil or butter
- Heat coconut oil or butter in a non-stick skillet over a medium heat; crack eggs into your MiiXR™ and activate vortex. Mix until frothy, about 15-20 seconds. Add milk, vanilla, and honey or stevia to eggs.
- Add coconut flour, baking soda, and sea salt to spinning vortex (have ingredients ready and do this in quick succession – we do not want to over-mix). Fit the lid onto MiiXR™.
- Check pan is hot by throwing a drop of water and seeing if it sizzles! Once sizzling, pour the mixture out into coaster-sized dollops to cook. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side (Note: they will cook slightly different than regular pancakes). Add your favourite toppings and enjoy!
Purchase your PROMiXX® Vortex Mixer today!
Sign up to the PROMiXX® Academy for FREE!
The PROMiXX® Academy newsletter provides you with the information, inspiration and insight that you need to not only achieve but smash, your health & fitness goals.
Sign up to the PROMiXX® Academy NOW